Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala vs Kyoto, Japan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 14.100 JPY / GTQ
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 47% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥487,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥259,698 (Q18,418) in Guatemala City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $347 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (about 3 hours ago)