Cost of living in Nantong, China vs Kyoto, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 16.662 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 21% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥463,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥367,706 (22,069元) in Nantong.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €14 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $9 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,885 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Carúpano costs 100,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 38 (about 2 hours ago)