Cost of living in Malegaon, India vs Kyoto, Japan
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.448 JPY / INR
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malegaon (India) is 54% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥412,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥190,054 (₨131,257) in Malegaon.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Astana costs 63 KZT (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chillan costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)