Cost of living in Malaga, Spain vs Kyoto, Japan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 130.373 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 26% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥420,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥311,131 (€2,386) in Malaga.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £750 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harare costs $4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manama costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gunsan costs ₩1,125,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 2 hours ago)