Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina vs Kyoto, Japan
WARNING! La Plata has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in La Plata.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.159 JPY / ARS *
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 57% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥462,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥197,636 (ARS $170,575) in La Plata.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tepic costs Mex$ 18 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Skopje costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Asunción costs 200,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Funchal, Madeira costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)