Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Kyoto, Japan
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 15.892 JPY / BOB
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 49% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥489,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥249,459 ($b15,697) in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,009 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Astana costs 500 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Quilmes costs ARS $165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)