Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Kyoto, Japan
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00257 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 63% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥475,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥173,424 (﷼ 67,458,733) in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 900 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $103 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 3 hours ago)