Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq vs Kyoto, Japan
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07516 JPY / IQD
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 50% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥443,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥220,056 (2,927,986 Dinar) in Karbala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varna costs 1,200 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €800 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$820 (29 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Cancún costs Mex$ 185 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 110,000 (about 2 hours ago)