Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic vs Kyoto, Japan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.894 JPY / DOP
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 45% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥489,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥270,680 (RD$ 142,950) in Juan Dolio.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tawau costs RM2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 2,200 (about 4 hours ago)