Cost of living in Joinville, Brazil vs Kyoto, Japan
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 19.377 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is 61% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥472,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥184,529 (R$ 9,523) in Joinville.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Osorno costs CH$2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$7,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vina Causino costs CH$20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago costs Php350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Talcahuano costs CH$50 (about 1 hour ago)