Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus vs Kyoto, Japan
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 41.785 JPY / BYN
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 69% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥465,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥146,159 (3,498 BYN) in Homyel.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Murcia costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maracaibo costs 1,000,000 Bs.S. (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (about 2 hours ago)