Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran vs Kyoto, Japan
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00259 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 58% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥457,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥191,427 (﷼ 73,851,255) in Hamadan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £813 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guanajuato costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Faisalabad costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 8 (about 4 hours ago)