Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran vs Kyoto, Japan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00050 JPY / IRRX *
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 88% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥435,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥53,931 (﷼ 20,761,375) in Hamadan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 800 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lagos costs 5,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lille costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leipzig costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)