Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran vs Kyoto, Japan
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00258 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 58% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥419,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥175,400 (﷼ 67,888,179) in Hamadan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,849 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)