Cost of living in Guiyang, China vs Kyoto, Japan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 16.887 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 52% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥455,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥218,527 (12,941元) in Guiyang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)