Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India vs Kyoto, Japan
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.487 JPY / INR
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 60% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥437,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥173,684 (₨116,779) in Gorakhpur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,211 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Southampton costs £4.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.331 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Montt costs CH$4,500 (about 1 hour ago)