Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India vs Kyoto, Japan
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.455 JPY / INR
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 61% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥494,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥193,448 (₨132,945) in Gorakhpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$2,500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sarajevo costs 5.69KM (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 1,600,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mons costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)