Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon vs Kyoto, Japan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19893 JPY / XAF
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 38% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥466,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥289,855 (1,457,034 Franc) in Douala.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 32 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 40 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perm costs руб 39,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)