Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Kyoto, Japan
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02921 JPY / COP
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 70% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥436,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥129,427 (COL$4,431,208) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 28,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 5.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Southampton costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)