Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil vs Kyoto, Japan
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 20.747 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 54% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥464,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥214,001 (R$ 10,315) in Contagem.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 800 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lagos costs 5,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lille costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leipzig costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)