Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Kyoto, Japan
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,066 prices entered by 733 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.174 JPY / ARS *
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 61% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥424,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥164,518 (ARS $140,136) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Matanzas costs 40,000 CUC (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guam costs $4.79 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b96 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)