Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia vs Kyoto, Japan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 84.034 JPY / AUD
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 7% more expensive than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥472,108 (AU$5,618) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥442,000 in Kyoto.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 35 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 4 hours ago)