Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil vs Kyoto, Japan
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 908 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 20.747 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 52% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥429,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥204,285 (R$ 9,847) in Brasília.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Volta Redonda costs R$ 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £92 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,800 (about 4 hours ago)