Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India vs Kyoto, Japan
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.482 JPY / INR
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 72% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥469,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥133,508 (₨90,068) in Bhubaneswar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,900 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)