Cost of living in Basra, Iraq vs Kyoto, Japan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07379 JPY / IQD
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 42% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥465,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥271,834 (3,684,091 Dinar) in Basra.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,830 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 139 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 25,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $25 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Madrid costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)