Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Kyoto, Japan
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 153.536 JPY / JOD
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 32% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥446,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥302,726 (Dinar 1,972) in Amman.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3,225 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harare costs $4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manama costs Dinar 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gunsan costs ₩1,125,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 1 hour ago)