Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Kyoto, Japan
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.25338 JPY / KZT
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 62% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥478,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥179,724 (709,302 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$13 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs Mex$ 36 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,200 (about 4 hours ago)