Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India vs Kyoto, Japan
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.461 JPY / INR
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 66% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥442,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥148,213 (₨101,478) in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nottingham costs £550 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)