Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan vs Kuching, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14550 MYR / TWD
Do you live in Kuching? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 70% more expensive than in Kuching (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM14,104 (96,931 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM8,300 in Kuching.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 3 hours ago)