Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,755 prices entered by 336 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.604 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is about the same as in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM8,959 (14,845元) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM8,700 in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)