Cost of living in Xiamen, China vs Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,601 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.607 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is about the same as in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM9,814 (16,177元) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM9,700 in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)