Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos vs Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00044 MYR / LAK
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 4% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM12,528 (28,671,982 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM12,000 in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 6 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 6 hours ago)