Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 MYR / IRR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 7,223 prices entered by 887 different people.
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 20% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM9,930 (﷼ 99,770,841) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM8,300 in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)