Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00010 MYR / IRR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,069 prices entered by 781 different people.
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 30% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM12,983 (﷼ 132,876,015) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM10,000 in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)