Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia vs Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,824 prices entered by 328 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00029 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM9,600 in Kuala Lumpur you would need to make just about RM8,778 (Rp 30,376,725) in Surabaya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)