Cost of living comparison between Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.027 MYR / SGD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,223 prices entered by 1,221 different people.
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 147% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Venice costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Eindhoven costs €5.63 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Calgary costs C$5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,300 (29 minutes ago)