Cost of living in Perugia, Italy vs Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,678 prices entered by 317 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.677 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 50% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM15,010 (€3,209) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM10,000 in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)