Cost of living in Muscat, Oman vs Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 733 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 10.729 MYR / OMR
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 56% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM20,253 (﷼ 1,888) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM13,000 in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$39,644 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brussels costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)