Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.783 MYR / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,066 prices entered by 363 different people.
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)