Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 758 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 13.692 MYR / KWD
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 50% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM17,971 (Dinar 1,312) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM12,000 in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr175 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beijing costs 9元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)