Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia vs Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,567 prices entered by 314 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019.
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM9,400 in Kuala Lumpur you would need to make just about RM8,286 in Kota Bharu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (about 3 hours ago)