Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,849 prices entered by 343 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.604 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 17% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM11,746 (19,455元) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM10,000 in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ushuaia costs ARS $849,000 (about 2 hours ago)