Cost of living in Hangzhou, China vs Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,769 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.607 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 11% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM10,192 (16,799元) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM9,200 in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨121,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)