Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,023 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.349 MYR / AUD
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 177% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM8,642 (AU$2,580) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)