Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,188 prices entered by 331 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.431 MYR / AUD
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 176% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM8,629 (AU$2,515) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)