Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,903 prices entered by 351 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.074 MYR / AUD
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 154% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM10,155 (AU$3,304) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM4,000 in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)