Cost of living comparison between Darwin, Australia and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,246 prices entered by 329 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.968 MYR / AUD
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 151% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM9,426 (AU$3,176) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $762 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in San Diego, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sofia costs 56 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $6.00 (about 3 hours ago)