Cost of living comparison between Darwin, Australia and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,238 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.977 MYR / AUD
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 149% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,213 (AU$2,087) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 300 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,677,530 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mersin costs 750TL (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 731TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 350 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 3,000 (26 minutes ago)