Cost of living comparison between Darwin, Australia and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,881 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.188 MYR / AUD
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 171% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM10,158 (AU$3,186) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (about 2 hours ago)