Cost of living comparison between Darwin, Australia and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,938 prices entered by 328 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.169 MYR / AUD
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 173% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM8,521 (AU$2,689) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kanpur costs ₨1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £8 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kochi costs ₨50,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)