Cost of living in Changde, China vs Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,261 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.592 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changde (China) is 6% cheaper than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM11,000 in Kuala Lumpur you would need to make just about RM10,287 (17,373元) in Changde.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trento costs €11 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Graz costs €51 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)