Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22925 MYR / EGP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,804 prices entered by 627 different people.
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 46% cheaper than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 15,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)