Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23370 MYR / EGP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,070 prices entered by 584 different people.
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 15% cheaper than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (31 minutes ago)