Cost of living in Arak, Iran vs Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,262 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00010 MYR / IRR *
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM10,000 in Kuala Lumpur you would need to make just about RM6,932 (﷼ 69,933,656) in Arak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 350 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $1,842 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ibague costs COL$55,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)