Cost of living comparison between Antananarivo, Madagascar and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,219 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00129 MYR / MGA
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is about the same as in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,511 (1,949,788 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sofia costs 56 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 20,667 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Toronto costs C$1,600 (about 2 hours ago)