Cost of living comparison between Antananarivo, Madagascar and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,879 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00133 MYR / MGA
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is about the same as in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,563 (1,924,911 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Naga costs Php800 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 450 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,550 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meerut costs ₨1,200 (about 2 hours ago)