Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,858 prices entered by 348 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00124 MYR / MGA
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is about the same as in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,500 in Kuala Lumpur you would need to make just about RM3,370 (2,724,729 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (23 minutes ago)