Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,116 prices entered by 324 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 MYR / MGA
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is about the same as in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM4,100 in Kuala Lumpur you would need to make just about RM3,991 (2,965,418 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)