Cost of living comparison between Antananarivo, Madagascar and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,279 prices entered by 831 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00131 MYR / MGA
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is about the same as in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Kuala Lumpur you would need to make just about RM2,451 (1,872,783 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Boston, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $599 (about 3 hours ago)