Cost of living comparison between Antananarivo, Madagascar and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,880 prices entered by 760 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00131 MYR / MGA
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 170% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Dubai is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 150% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 5% cheaper than in Toronto
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 11% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,472 (2,649,796 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $4.41 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$75 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Cairns costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)