Cost of living comparison between Antananarivo, Madagascar and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,233 prices entered by 317 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00123 MYR / MGA
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 5% cheaper than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Kuala Lumpur you would need to make just about RM2,979 (2,420,266 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thessaloniki costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dalian costs 元2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petrolina costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)