Cost of living comparison between Yekaterinburg, Russia and Kraków, Poland
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06142 PLN / RUB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,323 prices entered by 131 different people.
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Kraków (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dnipropetrovs'k costs 12,000₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Quebec City costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Milan costs €1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beirut costs 75,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)