Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Kraków, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06916 PLN / RUB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,094 prices entered by 141 different people.
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Kraków (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (43 minutes ago)