Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Kraków, Poland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07038 PLN / RUB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,136 prices entered by 144 different people.
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Kraków (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (31 minutes ago)