Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Kraków, Poland
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2016.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 15,329 prices entered by 1,366 different people.
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asmara costs Nakfa100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Bangalore costs ₨24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rome costs €539 (about 2 hours ago)