Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Kraków, Poland
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,113 prices entered by 344 different people.
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM80 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 0.15 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 20,000 Riels (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)