Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
Are you moving to Santo André? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Santo André of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zadar costs 34 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Munich costs €950 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 150 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)