Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Kraków, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 407 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.496 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,655 zł (€3,037) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Kraków.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (about 2 hours ago)