Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Kraków, Poland
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 994 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.869 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Kraków (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,132 zł (RM18,565) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 zł in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toowoomba costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)