Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Kraków, Poland
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 992 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.916 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,378 zł (RM17,887) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 zł in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (24 minutes ago)