Cost of living comparison between Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia and Kraków, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,335 prices entered by 479 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.952 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,382 zł (RM18,266) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 zł in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Birgunj costs ₨ 140 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Salvador costs R$ 6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vancouver costs C$660 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $450 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)