Cost of living comparison between Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia and Kraków, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,135 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.975 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 18,164 zł (RM18,621) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 zł in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 19,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hyderabad costs ₨11,000 (about 2 hours ago)