Cost of living comparison between Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia and Kraków, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,098 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.957 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,428 zł (RM17,164) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 zł in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$4.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kochi costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$99 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dumaguete City costs Php18,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$1.97 (37 minutes ago)