Cost of living comparison between Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia and Kraków, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 805 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.945 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,663 zł (RM18,682) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 zł in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)