Cost of living comparison between Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia and Kraków, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,058 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.978 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 18,184 zł (RM18,601) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 zł in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Zagreb costs 10 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shanghai costs 元22,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Witbank costs R 3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 29 zł (about 1 hour ago)