Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Kraków, Poland
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 907 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,471 zł (RM11,040) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800 zł in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)