Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Kraków, Poland
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 955 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.845 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Kraków (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,041 zł (RM10,701) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000 zł in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)