Cost of living comparison between Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia and Kraków, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,102 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.968 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,305 zł (RM17,871) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 zł in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.78 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 150,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 49 kr (about 2 hours ago)